Translate

tirsdag 2. juni 2015

Waiting for the sun - Venter på sola



Husker du disse?
De blei mange flere og er nå heklet sammen til en løper.
Den skal være ute på bordet, men i pissregn er ikke det noe særlig.
Håper på sol i morgen, for da kan jeg endelig få tatt bilde.

Do you remember these?
I crocheted a stack of them and have joined them together to a tablerunner.
It is supposed to be outside on my table, but when it is pouring down,
I won't make a photo.
Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow, 
maybe the sun comes :o)


Forrige helg kjøpte vi denne boksen,
å du verden så GOOOD!!
Kan brukes både varm og kald.
Blei testa til entrecote og kylling filet.

Last week end we bought this one.
Oh my word! It tastes sooo good!
Can be used both hot and cold, 
we tried on entrecote and chickenfilet.


Mine søte små kom med denne buketten idag.
Noe så nydelig.

My kids came with these flowers today.
Beautiful.


Ja bare les og lær.
Tror jeg har brukt alle disse ordene.
Jeg er fra Bodø og ikke alle her i sør skjønner dette nei.

I come from Bodø, a town above the arctic circle,
and we speak another dialect than in the south of Norway,
were I now live.
So many "strange" words.


Minner om link party i morgen og torsdag her hos meg.
Ha en flott kveld, 
jeg har kaffe og strikkinga klar.

Keep in mind my Link party here tomorrow and Thursday.
Have a nice evening ,
I have got my coffee and my knitting.



2 kommentarer:

  1. Here in Holland stormy weather. I also couldn't take pictures outside :-) Hopefully the storm blows all the clouds far away!
    What a beatiful flowers!
    Greetings from Holland!
    Akkelien
    (debreimeisjes.blogspot.nl)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Strange weather this year, but we can not do anything about it, just adapt.
      Have a nice day

      Slett

Takk for at du legger igjen en hilsen til meg.

Thank you for Reading my blog.